CHEMICAL BLOGSPACE HEADLINES

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Latest blogged molecules on front page

I finally found a bit of time to further work on the molecules part of the postgenomic.com software, and replaced the 'hot tags' tab on the front page, by the eight latest blogged about molecules. Additionally, the system now allows deep linking to molecules in the database via the InChI, for example for N,N,N',N'-tetramethylnaphthalene-1,8-diamine [1]. This is what the front page now looks like:



1.InChI=1/C14H18N2/c1-15(2)12-9-5-7-11-8-6-10-13(14(11)12)16(3)4/h5-10H,1-4H3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could put less molecules and also include the name of the molecule too. Also, the picture of me on chemical blogspace is still not coming through. You mentiuoned it takes it from technorati, but why isn't it picking up? Any suggestions?

Egon Willighagen said...

I intentionally did not put too much info on the molecule on the front page, it's just a teasure. You can click the molecules for details, and you can you to the Molecules page.

Dunno why it is not being picked up. Send me you photograph, and I'll add it manually.

Dave Bradley said...

I just technoratied Spinneret (www.chemspider.com/chemistry-news) so hopefully my avatar will slide into place on that blog. I hadn't twigged that Cb was pulling them from there. I know now, thanks Mitch.

db