Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fewer 'Unknown titles'

Journal titles are extracted by the software from CrossRef by default. However, ACS journals are not listed there, resulting in a situation that article titles are not given. Now, based on an example script from Euan, I set up a script to extract article titles differently. Over the weeks, however, more and more 'Unknown Title's showed up. Today, I added a few more ACS journal titles, and used the script to write equivalents for PubMed (which are not always picked up correctly) and BioMed Central. Most of the unknown titles are now correctly given again.

No comments: