CHEMICAL BLOGSPACE HEADLINES
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Because the use of chemical microformats and RDFa is not yet picking up, I extended Cb to detect molecules via Wikipedia. This is paying off, even though a lot of Wikipedia entries do not list InChIs: the list is much longer now, and covers a much larger set of blogs. Thanx to all who link to Wikipedia when naming a chemical compound!
These are the new blogs that entered Chemical blogspace in the last month:
- The Bioenergy Blog (entry in Cb)
- Ryan's Blog on NMR Software (entry in Cb)
- Totally Retrosynthetic (entry in Cb)
- Marcus D. Hanwell's Blog (entry in Cb)
- LaserJock » Chemistry (entry in Cb)
- Sciurus' Blog (entry in Cb)
- DaLe's private Blog (entry in Cb)
- Jerome's Blog Space (entry in Cb)
- Chemical & Process Engineering (entry in Cb)
- Eye on DNA (entry in Cb)
- Pharmacophores in Jmol project (entry in Cb)
- docking.org Story Search (entry in Cb)
Thursday, June 14, 2007
This is replacing the temporary hosting at SourceForge. The webpage is now hosted by the Geoff of OpenBabel.
If you run one of the script which adds comments from Cb to either DOIs or InChIs, you need to adapt the script you have installed and replace in all URLs wiki.cubic.uni-koeln.de/pg/ or wiki.cubic.uni-koeln.de/cb/ with cb.openmolecules.net/.